We have implemented multiple industry procedures to ensure your privacy and security. These include ALTA’s Best Practices, TRID, and Data Call. Powerful tools help us ensure that the largest transaction of your life is completed the right way the first time.
For example, weekly staff meetings and quarterly trainings keeps our team up-to-date on the latest industry requirement and company policies.
Here are a few of the ways we have gone above and beyond industry requirements to protect you and your information:
- Secure website – Your information is protected from the moment you first contact us.
- Secure email – Any emails that contain private information are sent encrypted to help prevent wire fraud.
- Vulnerability scan – A third-party compliance firm conducted an assessment to make sure our system is protected.
- Firewall – Our offices have a firewall as an added security measure for all Internet traffic going in and coming out.
- Frequent backups – All data is frequently backed up to prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Cyber security insurance – Cyber security insurance protects any affected parties if there ever was a data breach.
- Clean-desk policy – It is company policy to lock up all files and paperwork each night.